The short version
If you are a driven and creative Sales Development Representative, we invite you to make a significant difference in the development of our truly innovative B2B SaaS startup.
By actively developing new leads in our target markets, you will help drive our growth and help us to expand our customer base in the segment of brand-conscious medium-to-large-sized companies, primarily in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Our B2B SaaS product Smint.io Portals helps companies to achieve their current main goal: to be more successful online.
We do this by enabling companies to reach their B2B stakeholder target groups (e.g. partners, journalists, employees, investors) better than ever before. With our software, business users can quickly and easily create digital stakeholder experiences that are tailored to the needs to the audience and that the users love to use.
Product-market-fit for our solution is proven. Major customers like Pearson Education (the world’s biggest education publisher), Infront Sports (one of the world’s largest sports rights dealers), SOMFY (a world leader in automatic controls for homes and buildings) or Bystronic (manufacturing awesome laser cutting machines) use our product every day.
Bernie is already waiting for you!
- Learn. Develop strong knowledge about our domain and our product
- Research & lead generation. Based on our ICPs, research potential customers that would benefit from the Smint.io Portals platform in the DACH markets
- Outbound. Make outbound contacts with potential customers through phone, email and other channels. Introduce our value proposition, give advice and answer questions, gain an understanding of the needs and requirements of the potential customer
- Qualify. Find out if the potential customer will benefit from our solution, and if yes, forward the potential customer to the sales account teams for demo and further activities
- Record. Record lead activity in HubSpot and set tasks to ensure effective lead management
- Achieve. Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly lead generation quotas
- Help with campaigns. Work with the marketing and sales account teams to develop and drive creative outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to execution
Why you should join Smint.io
- Team. Join a cool, driven and very experienced team to conquer the world with a proven SaaS product
- Be empowered. We live after Steve Jobs key message “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do”
- Level up. We work with highly skilled professionals. We love to learn from each other. This is your chance to advance to your next level of knowledge, even if you are an expert already
- Work from anywhere. Do you like to work from home? Most of the time you are free to choose the location you want to work from
- Great location. You will enjoy our nice penthouse office, which includes a rooftop terrace and is located in the very city center of Linz, just a minute walk from Landstrasse. Get there easily with tramway, train, or car. There is free, reserved parking space. There is lots of restaurants and shops around
- Participate in our success. You will participate in our Employee Stock Options Program (ESOP). This means that you will get shares of our company and that you will financially participate in our returns if we reach our ambitious targets
- Career opportunities. Smint.io is a start-up. This means that we aim to grow very fast. For you, this also means that there will be tons of career opportunities. It’s just the limits of your imagination that could limit your potential
- Nice perks. We offer free coffee, fresh fruit once a week (“Biokiste”) and we also contribute to your costs for sports activities.
- Competitive compensation.
Traits we are looking for:
- Outbound. You like to take the phone, make the call and get in touch with people
- Drive. You bring real drive and a very strong growth-oriented mindset
- Communicator. You are a confident, pro-active, extroverted, and creative communicator
- Translator. You can understand and explain technical SaaS offerings to a non-technical audience
- Experience. You do not have to bring previous B2B sales experience, as long as you are willing to take a steep learning curve
- Stress resistant. You flourish in a fast-paced environment
- German and English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Love. You love beautiful things and perfect results
Location: Linz / Austria, work from anywhere
Type of position: Full-time employment
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 44,660 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience, including performance-based bonuses.
You will partner closely with our marketing team and sales account executives, and you will report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Do we really need to motivate you to DO SOMETHING NOW? Oh my god. OK – then let’s do it:
Instruction 1: draft an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instruction 2: attach CV and other stuff as appropriate
Instruction 3: click send