The short version
We are looking for a dynamic and customer-centric individual to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
Smint.io offers the leading B2B SaaS content activation platform. Our platform is trusted by global brands in Sports, Retail, Manufacturing, Finance, Tech, Fashion, Design, and Consumer Goods.
We invite you to have a significant impact on our growth trajectory: as our new Sales Development Representative you will play a critical role in expanding our customer base, working with high-profile, brand-conscious, mid- to large-sized enterprises, mainly in the UK and the US.
Location: Linz, Austria, hybrid
Employment type: Full-time
About Smint.io Portals
Our B2B SaaS product Smint.io Portals helps companies to achieve their current main goal: to be more successful online. We do this by enabling companies to reach their B2B stakeholder target groups (e.g. partners, journalists, employees, investors) better than ever before. With our software, business users can quickly and easily create digital stakeholder experiences that are tailored to the needs of the audience and that the users love to use.
We work, we laugh, we learn.
We are a team of experts from diverse backgrounds but with one goal: to provide lovable software for beautiful content. The great feedback of our customers motivates us every day to do our best. Want to know us better? Have a look at https://www.smint.io/about-us/
- Knowledge acquisition. Develop a comprehensive understanding of our domain and product
- Research & lead generation. Identify potential customers mainly in the UK and in the US, that would benefit from the Smint.io Portals platform
- Outreach. Engage with potential customers through phone, email, and other channels. Introduce our value proposition, provide advice, answer questions, and understand the needs and requirements of the potential customer
- Qualification. Determine if the potential customer will benefit from our solution. If so, forward the lead to the sales account teams for demo and further activities
- Record-keeping. Document lead activity in HubSpot and set tasks to ensure effective lead management
- Campaign collaboration. Work with the marketing and sales account teams to develop and execute creative outbound campaigns
- Achievement. Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly lead generation quotas
- Outbound enthusiast. You enjoy making calls and connecting with people
- Driven individual. You possess a strong growth-oriented mindset
- Resilient performer. You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Communicator. You are confident, proactive, extroverted, and creative in your communication
- Translator. You can effectively explain technical SaaS offerings to a non-technical audience
- Experienced professional. You have prior sales or customer-facing experience in B2B settings
- Perfectionist. You have an eye for detail and strive for perfection
- Language proficiency. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Why you should join Smint.io
- Team. Join a cool, driven and very experienced team to conquer the world with a proven SaaS product
- Be empowered. We live after Steve Jobs key message “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do”
- Success participation. Benefit from our Employee Stock Options Program (ESOP) and share in our success as we reach our ambitious targets
- Level up. We only work with highly skilled professionals. We love to learn from each other. This is your chance to advance to your next level of knowledge, even if you are an expert already
- Great place to work. Our nice penthouse office with rooftop terrace is located in the city center of Linz, just a minute walk from Landstrasse. Get there easily by tramway, train, or car with free reserved parking space
- Career opportunities. As a startup in the first scaling phase, we are in it for rapid growth – so we offer numerous career advancement opportunities to you
- Flexibility. Enjoy the option to work from home for at least two days a week
- Nice perks. We offer free coffee, on-site massage therapy, company fitness program, weekly fresh fruit (“Biokiste”), as well as lunch contributions
- Compensation for performers. On top of your very competitive base salary you can earn unlimited performance-based bonuses
In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with our marketing team and sales account executives. You will be reporting directly to our Chief Commercial Officer.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We offer a very competitive base salary in line with your qualifications and experience, with unlimited performance-based bonuses on top.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.854 gross per month (14 times a year, based on full-time).
As you are a sales pro for sure, you may find the following facts interesting when making up your mind about this opportunity:
- Churn rate: 0%
- Net Dollar Retention: 158%
- CAC payback period: 13,7 months
- YoY growth (bootstrapped): 102%
Still questions? 😊
What are you waiting for?
If you’re passionate about understanding the prospect or customer and his or her unique needs, want to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and are tech-savvy, we want to hear from you!
Join us at Smint.io and be a driving force behind our mission to revolutionize content activation.